FAFSA + Financial Aid Academy
The Academy runs every year from Sep. 1st – May 31st. Enrollment is still open!
The FAFSA and Financial Aid Academy is an all-in-one program designed to help parents and their high school seniors to be armed with the information and strategies they need to succeed at getting the best financial aid package they can.
This isn’t just a comprehensive course, it’s a coaching program. You get access to a digital course you can access anytime and additional access to Tina (the guru herself) in a monthly live class (which is also recorded for later rewatching and in case you miss the live class), with even more resources available to the higher tiers of program membership.
When I hear from concerned parents about how they have no idea how to pay for their children’s higher education, it’s a concern that’s near to my heart, and this program is my answer. For a low one-time fee, all the information you need to demystify the world of college financial aid will be available to you. Our students who follow the advice and strategies taught in this program average about $25,000 in additional aid over 4 years! There are even payment plans available to make this program as accessible as possible.
Topics Covered in The Financial Aid Academy Include:
- Finding colleges that are affordable for your family
- Understanding how colleges determine a financial aid package
- Breaking down the EFC, what it means for you
- How to determine what colleges offer better aid packages
- What you can do to ensure maximizing your aid offers
- Preparing for the FAFSA and CSS Profile, what you need to know
- FAFSA and CSS Profile completion tutorials
- Financial Aid 101, understanding the process and the different types of aid available
- How to Effectively Appeal your financial aid offers
- Reporting special circumstances such as reduced income etc
- How to write an Effective financial aid appeal letter and ask for more aid
- What to do if you’re selected for verification?
- Private loans and the best options when it comes to borrowing money
- How to close the financial aid gap
- How to effectively search for and find those elusive scholarships
- What you can do to ensure maximizing your financial aid
- Comparing financial aid offers
- Accepting your aid award and what comes next
- Completing your Master Promissory Note and Entrance counseling
- And More!
The Financial Aid Academy Program Features Include:
- Access to a digital course/content library with new content added monthly relevant to the time of year
- Informative LIVE monthly webinars with The FAFSA Guru going over what you should be focused on that month
- Direct access to The FAFSA Guru for financial aid questions throughout the entire year via email and a private FB Group (PLUS & PRO Levels)
- Monthly roadmaps to help you stay on track and guide you month by month through the financial aid process
- Video content specific to each month’s topics
- Organized FAQs and monthly worksheets to keep you on track
- Access to a private members-only Facebook Group with other families going through the same process (PLUS & PRO Levels)
- Scholarship resources and links provided for you
- One on one consultations with The FAFSA Guru (PRO Level)
Our Membership Programs
The Financial Aid Academy Basic
The BASIC tier of this program includes:
1. Membership in The Financial Aid Academy (A digital course with new content added monthly throughout the year). This content includes videos, PDFS, webinars, scholarship resources, and a monthly roadmap and checklist to keep you on track
2. Informative LIVE monthly webinars with The FAFSA Guru with Q&A Sessions going over everything you should be focused on that particular month
This tier of the program is perfect for most basic needs. If you have a very simple situation, or if you’re willing to dive deep into the materials provided without much additional direct guidance, this tier gives you access to all the information you need to get going and to keep up with your financial aid over senior year.
Sign Up Now to benefit from the full school year of access organized for your success. PROGRAM COST $199
The Financial Aid Academy Plus
The PLUS level of the program Includes:
1. Everything in the BASIC Level
2. Membership in a private Facebook group facilitated by The FAFSA Guru, to collaborate with other families and ask questions and where you will get exclusive access to numerous resources
3. Unlimited direct access to The FAFSA Guru via email and FB group for all your financial aid questions throughout the entire year
This tier of the program is great for students and parents who want a little more support and guidance. If you have a somewhat complicated situation, or if you don’t have time to fully grasp all the materials provided in the basic tier on your own, this tier gives you access to all the information you need plus direct access to the guru as well as the supportive community of your peers. This means you get to see what questions they’re asking and share their ideas and opportunities.
Sign Up Now to benefit from direct access to the guru for a full school year.
One-time fee of $599
3 Payments of $233/month
The Financial Aid Academy Pro
The PRO level of this program includes:
1. Everything in the PLUS Level
2. Two 50 minute one on one zoom consultations with The FAFSA Guru for anything financial aid related (a $300 value)
This tier of the program is best for students and parents who want support and guidance to get the absolute most out of their financial aid package. This tier gives you the absolute most access to Tina and her team of financial aid experts. If you want to work closely with a professional to maximize your results, this is absolutely the best option.
One-time fee of $799
3 Payments of $299/month